MEDIA GALLERY Documentation by SODAH
MEDIA GALLERY V4
Thank you for purchasing my plugin. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email via my user page contact form here. Thanks so much!
Table of Contents
- ZIP Files
- Directories web-app
- Installation web-app
- Settings web-app
- CMS Overview
- Create a new Gallery
- Edit a Gallery
- Upload Images in Gallery
- jQuery PlugIn
- Wordpress PlugIn
A) ZIP Files - top
Including Files in zip archiv
- webapp - is the webapp Media Gallery
- documentation - is the this documentation folder
B) Directories web-app - top
- cms - for the content management system (CMS)
- galleries - for all your gallery folders
- img - icons
- scripts - including the web-app engine Media Gallery
C) Installation web-app - top
Media Gallery is a complete web-app. Before you can use this, you must copy the Media Gallery on your site.
Use a own domain or use a subdomain or use a special folder. (what do you need...)
- copy all files from webapp folder via FTP on your webserver in your folder
- start yourwebsite.com/cms and set your username and password
- now you can login
- set all WEB-APP SETTINGS before you can use the media-gallery
D) Settings web-app - top
- open WEB-APP SETTINGS on sidemenu and fill out all inputs
- Change over 40 parameter settings comfortable directly in CMS.
- You can enable/disable features, set fonts, colors, sizes
E) Overview - top
F) Create a new Gallery - top
Create a new gallery with just a few clicks in seconds.
please don't use special characters on FOLDER name. (Exception is the dash.)P.E: greta-weds-andrea
You need the title and site description for social networks.
A single gallery can scroll horizontal or vertical. Active this on VERTICAL SCROLLING ACTIVATED switch.
G) Edit a Gallery - top
- click in the OVERVIEW on a row for edit a gallery
H) Upload Images in Gallery - top
- you can upload images over ftp or directly in CMS
- Background images you need for password secured gallery
- you can delete all uploaded images in CMS
I) jQuery PlugIn - top
It's very simple to use.
open CROSSDOMAIN-SETTINGS an write here the name of your website
Now use the PLUGIN CODE GENERATOR and copy the generated code on your website.
J) Update - top
it's very simple:
- copy all files from webapp folder on your webserver and overwrite it
Once again, thank you so much for purchasing this plugin. As I said at the beginning, I'd be glad to help you if you have any questions relating to this plugin. No guarantees, but I'll do my best to assist. If you have a more general question relating to the plugin on ThemeForest, you might consider visiting the forums and asking your question in the "Item Discussion" section.
Go To Table of Contents